HONOR Band 5 Sport
comes in six unique colors1 to match your style and personality. Each strap is made of four different color fiber braids for a fresh, sporty look and feel. Weighing only 13 grams,2 it’s light, comfortable, and ready for action!
Trusted HONOR Quality
HONOR Band 5 Sport has undergone stringent reliability tests to
ensure HONOR’s quality standards are met.
Rigorous Testing Standards:8
Drop Test (marble, 1.5m)
Pressure Resistance (12kgf)
(between –10°C and +55°C)
Salt Spray Test (5% NaCl, 48hrs)
Alcohol Immersion (72hrs)
Band Fraction Test (2000 cycles)
(1m in height, 500 revolutions)
Thermal Shock (–40°C, +70°C)
Device Sweat Tolerance
50M Water Resistant
Band Torsion Test (50N, 3,000 times)
Weight Bearing Test (70kgf)
Damp Heat Cycling (96hrs)
Leather Resistance (120hrs)
Ultimate Tensile Strength (UTS)
Testing (300 times with fixed load)
Device Installation and Removal
from Watch Buckle (2,000 times)
Disassembly and Reassembly Test
High-Temperature Storage (70°C)
High Temperature and Humidity
Boiling Test (80°C, 16hrs)
Strap Sweat Tolerance
Slight Drop from Watch Buckle
(20cm, 450 times)
1. The HONOR Band 5 Sport comes with Cherry Pink and Charcoal Grey straps. Other color straps should be purchased separately.
2. Data is taken from HONOR Lab tests. Product weight and dimensions may vary slightly due to different measuring methods.
3. HONOR recycled fiber is made from waste bottles and flakes, manufactured with modern chemical and physical technologies as well as textile processing. This innovative, eco-friendly solution produces a new type of fiber resource, enhancing product quality and functionality while reducing carbon emissions, conserving energy, and promoting environmental sustainability.
4. Data is taken from HONOR Lab tests. Fitness data recording accuracy can reach up to 97% even when GPS is disabled. Actual results may vary due to different environments and running habits.
5. This feature is only supported by phones that run Android 4.4 or later system versions.
6. HONOR Band 5 Sport meets the ISO 22810:2010 standard of 50M water resistance. You can wear the HONOR Band 5 Sport when showering or swimming in shallow water (swimming pools, rivers, lakes, etc.). It is not recommended to wear it in the sauna, seawater, or in conditions where the product may corrode.
7. Data from HONOR Lab tests. Actual usage may vary by device settings and user habits. The typical power consumption model covers 2 hours of running/playing every week and includes 200 screen wake-ups (including lift to wake, press to wake, and wakeup by incoming notifications), ten incoming call reminders, ten alarm reminders, and three stand reminders daily.
8. Data obtained from controlled HONOR Lab tests, and may not account for all products. Actual product performance may vary. HONOR Lab reserves the right of final interpretation of the above content.
* Product pictures and display content in the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, color, and size), as well as actual display content (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons), may vary.
** All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, please refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
*** Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.